To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
300 Northwest 16th Street
Fruitland, ID 83619
- Phone: 208-452-3801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Information Technology Manager
WOODGRAIN DISTRIBUTION • Fruitland, ID
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain/Windsor has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
- Stay current on the latest developments in technology and assist the CIO in the development of IT strategy, road maps, planning, team goal setting, and budgeting for the I.T. Operations and I.T. Support Services teams.
- Provide leadership and direction to the I.T. Operations and I.T. Support Services teams, ensuring team goals align with organization goals
- In collaboration with the I.T. Operations Manager, Operations Engineers, and Operations Project Manager, lead the research, evaluation, planning, design, and implementation of enterprise technology infrastructure and systems
- Motivate, develop, and empower the technical team members to take initiative, demonstrate a high sense of urgency, and drive for results that are meaningful to the business
- Provide a leadership role in developing and maintaining disaster recovery procedures and information security and control structures
- Ensure that IT Operations work processes and procedures are in place and being followed for on-going monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades/patching of enterprise systems
- Ensure that IT Support Services processes and procedures are in place and being followed
- Manage all aspects of vendor management for technical contract resources and equipment vendors; including creation of RFP documents, vendor evaluations, contract reviews, and vendor negotiations
- Review and consult on business information technology requests to ensure best practices and standardization where possible; provide a method of communicating solutions that the business may not be aware of; and allow for the development of a single solution that may be used by more than one division in the company
- Collaborate with the Operations Project Manager to prioritize and manage technical projects, including the allocation of appropriate technical resources, cost management, and achieving project deliverables according to timelines
- Continuously seek new opportunities to improve enterprise systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 7+ years experience directly managing teams that support enterprise I.T. infrastructure, such as: data center equipment and systems; WAN, LAN and wireless networks; enterprise phone systems; desktops, laptops, mobile devices; and help desk.
- 10+ years hands-on experience in an I.T. technical engineering/architect role in support of enterprise data center and network infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate technical teams in analyzing, evaluating, and solving problems of a complex technical nature
- Strong desire to embrace and lead change, and proactively drive continuous process improvement
- Strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate technical terms into business terms for executive presentations
- Ability to learn new technology and keep abreast of the latest technological advances