To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Business Partner
Acelero • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 24 days ago
Travel - Negligible
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Education - Teaching - Administration, Other Great Industries
Professional Services, Human Resources
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Acelero Learning is seeking an inspired, collaborative professional to join us as the Human Resources Business Partner at our Camden/Philadelphia program. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) serves on the senior leadership team and is responsible for aligning business objectives with the employees and management in the delegate. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion, change agent and proactive problem solver. The HRBP maintains a strong understanding of our business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; SPHR / SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple Human Resources disciplines; Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws.
- Five to ten years of direct Human Resources Management experience with emphasis on employee relations; business partner experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple priorities.
- Computer literacy skills, including proficiency in MS Office or Google Apps; Proficiency of HRIS and ATS required.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.