To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cherry Hill, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Regional Sales Representative
The Job Window • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Enjoy your day? We did!
The Job Window is an interactive candidate resource that specializes in connecting up and coming talent to entry level opportunities all across North America! We are excited to announce that one of our top clients is looking for an Entry Level Regional Sales Representative to join their Cherry Hill area client’s sales division & client acquisitions team!
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a full-time Entry Level Regional Sales Representative to join our client’s team working on an exciting new business development project. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, personable, and a driven self-starter with the ability to identify sales opportunities and maintain relationships with prestigious clientele.
What is a day at the firm like?
As an Entry Level Regional Sales Representative, you will be primarily responsible for maximizing sales of our client’s products, managing lead generation, and assisting with client and customer relations. You will have the opportunity to work with almost every department in our client’s firm and learn every aspect of the marketing and sales industry. You will interact with decision makers at our client’s firm to ensure that internal communications and customer/client relationships are managed effectively.
Our client has a high-energy, family oriented culture. A prosperous business starts with happy, successful employees and our client is committed to providing extensive comprehensive training to its team members to help them achieve ultimate success and reach their fullest potential. You will gain valuable experience in sales and marketing and work with management to track industry trends, grow the firm’s client base, and act as the voice of prestigious national brands.
Key responsibilities include:
Training and Demonstration
- Training and educating key clients on the functions and benefits of the products.
- Demonstrating key features and translating them into benefits for the consumers.
- Delivering marketing messages to clients (new and existing).
- Driving sales through lead generation.
- Identifying areas of opportunity.
Customer Service and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Providing basic support on new customer inquiries.
- Maintaining relationships with key customers and partners.
- Following up on client leads and customer inquiries.
Administration and Communication
- Maintaining contact with regional key customers on a regular basis.
- Providing call reports and feedback on regional business conditions to management team.
This is an entry level position and our client doesn’t require any experience. They are committed to providing their team members with full comprehensive training designed to help them gain the experience and skills they need. Therefore, the following experience is a plus, but not required.
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Experience in field sales, regional sales and territory development, investment or financial services, merchandising, telecommunications or telesales, residential or door to door sales, and other marketing or sales associated fields an asset.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing/warehousing environment considered an asset.
- Must be able to adapt communication to the various audiences based on the field environment.
- Extroverted, motivated, and confident working with people.
- Able to work in a fast- paced environment.
- High-energy, magnetic personality
Social security or valid permit is required as we are currently not offering sponsorships.