The front desk team member will value all residents and guests and be committed to providing information and resources to have a meaningful visit. This is a key employee liaison between all guests of the community and the residents which provides exceptional customer service.
As a team member of KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING, you are expected to understand and support the mission statement of the company and practice our GREAT values every day. These values include but are not limited to greeting and smiling; showing respect with name recognition and eye contact; accepting the empowerment to exceed everyone's expectations and showing enthusiasm for your position and duties; being accountable to show a positive attitude and accountable for your actions; and be trustworthy in your duties and transparent in everything you do. These are our GREAT values and part of your work practices and expected as part of your daily activities while working at KW Property Management and Consulting.
Duties and Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet all guests in a standing upright position as they enter the community maintaining the highest quality of customer service.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises. All “check-in” policies and procedures must be followed without any exceptions.
- Coordinate with office administrative staff to maintain and update all unit owner information in computer database.
- Utilize proper phone etiquette for all incoming and outgoing phone calls made to residents. All calls should be clear and in a professional manner.
- Report any violations of the Rules and Regulations that are noticed at any time.
- Observe precautions required to protect Residents, guests and property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Maintain the “key” control system and assure that all keys are locked and accounted for at all times.
- Be familiar with the fire alarm system operations and report all incidents to management.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Follow all standards policies and procedures with regards to emergency response by coordinating with Management, Chief Engineer, or Fire Rescue / Police services.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Report any and all maintenance items which include, but is not limited to, burned out lights, leaks, broken equipment to the Association office daily.
The working environment will be indoor and will require team member to sit and stand frequently. Low to moderate noise level in the workplace
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 30 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures. Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms. Noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Days and hours of work will be determine at the property. This schedule may change to accommodate the business needs of the property.
No travel is expected for this position.