To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
201 Polito Avenue
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
- Karen Glennon
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sika Corporation • Lyndhurst, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
base,bonus, full benefits
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a hands-on Process Engineer with excellent problem solving skills to join our team.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Introduce new raw materials, products, and processes
- Improve production, quality and packaging efficiency through process change design
- Implement strategy, processes and activities related to capital budgeting and plan implementation
- Recommend equipment improvements and controlling these recommendations through to completion
- Reduce production complexity
- Determine and improve process capabilities by using statistical techniques
- Create, update, and implement plant procedures, electronic recipes, work instructions and train employees as necessary
- Develop in-process tests and requirements
- Troubleshoot problems and establish root cause analysis to develop corrective and preventive actions
- Leader or key member of project and process teams
- Some domestic and/or international travel may be required
- May perform other projects or assignments as required
- Bachelors degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing, quality, and process optimization
- Strong understanding of statistical process control, statistics, and customer integration
- Leadership skills to drive project and process teams to successful fruition
- Strong customer and quality focus; data driven
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Strong hands-on commitment
- Passionate attitude with an innovative mind frame
- Practical knowledge and experience with creating SOPs, PFMEAs, Control Plans, Process Flow Diagrams; strong understanding of automated control systems and P&ID
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, and MS Project
- Experience with Automotive OEM customers, delivering presentations, ISO TS standards, and internal or external auditing preferred but not required
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.