To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2211 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48201
- Don Hunt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. • Detroit, MI
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Little Caesars, we want to be everyday heroes to our customers by making their lives easier. We strive to be HOT-N-READY with perfectly made pizzas, where and when they need us. Ready for their little league teams – whether they win or lose. Ready for their first sleepover or their next all-nighter, romantic date nights and work extra late nights. Birthdays, Tuesdays, or any day when they need something good.
For our store crews, field employees, corporate colleagues, and everyone who is a part of the Little Caesars family -- service isn’t what we do, it’s who we are.
As an Accounting Clerk you will be responsible for performing general accounting functions including but not limited to processing international contractor monthly payments, initiating payment for foreign advertising funds, minimal routine costing, miscellaneous financial reporting, accounts payable & receivables and provide overall accounting support for the company.
Process and audit Accounts Payables, including submitting invoices, coordinating payment with 3rdparty accounting partners, initiating US wire transfers for ROW payables, and update and submit monthly payments for international contractors.
Responsible for reviewing and reconciling franchisee financial statement submissions and reported submissions to tax returns. Additionally, performing basic system maintenance and reviews.
Collect and track metric rating programs (i.e.: Gold, Green, Yellow, Red) and prepare final report for presentation to the Finance Committee.
Research, compile, and publish statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports, templates, or schedules as requested.
Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
Little Caesars offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical/dental/prescription coverage, 401k with company match, on-site child care, adoption benefits, free parking and exciting sports and entertainment perks! In addition to Little Caesars Pizza, Ilitch companies in the food, sports and entertainment industries include: The Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers, Olympia Entertainment, Olympia Development, Blue Line Distribution, Champion Foods, Ilitch Holdings, Inc., Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program, and a variety of venues within these entities.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate’s degree in Finance or Accounting and a general understanding of accounting principles. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a finance or accounting position, requiring knowledge of financial statements and/or processing of account payables.
- Computer proficiency with intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office applications such as Excel and Power Point.
- Previous experience with use of AS400 or equivalent financial applications.
- Strong general business knowledge regarding financial metrics and understanding of financial statements and drivers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to effectively present complex financial subjects to non-financially oriented franchisees and staff members.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accountability and accuracy with a strong initiative in problem solving.
- Ability to support internal customers with various levels of financial acumen.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors in business related degree.
- Additional knowledge in understanding foreign currency, international business, and marketing.
- Ability to read/speak Spanish.