To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
374 Stockholm Street
Brooklyn, NY 11237
- Brunilda Fregjaj
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Blood Bank Technologist II
Wyckoff Heights Medical • Brooklyn, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Follows procedures for processing biological specimen for analysis.
- Performs and documents daily quality control measures.
- Evaluates new techniques, instruments and procedures as required.
- Exercises all duties consistent with the needs of all patients regardless of age.
- Performs clinical laboratory examination as well as clerical duties as needed.
6. Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same
manner as Patient specimens.
7. Must follow the laboratory's established policies and procedures whenever test systems are
not within the laboratory's established acceptable levels of performance.
8. Must be capable of identifying problems that may adversely affect test performance or
reporting of test results and either must correct the problems or immediately notify the
supervisor or director.
9. Must document all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory's
established performance specifications.
10. Arranges priorities, especially for request that must have short TAT.
- Minimum formal education of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 year job-related experience.
- Current New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist License.