At Bevara, we are completely focused on giving our team members the tools and support needed to achieve their professional goals. We have an incredibly dynamic and interactive team-focused culture. Bevara encourages a healthy work-life balance and we’re proud to say we work hard and play hard!
About the Position
Bevara is a full-service electrical contractor and is in need of Journeyman and Master Electricians with commercial construction experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation of electrical equipment relating to both new and remodel commercial construction projects. Bevara consistently works on a wide variety of commercial electrical, including ground-up construction, tenant remodels, design build, and government projects. Bevara is proud to have a hard-working team of individuals that strive for the best in the industry. Come join our dedicated team!
· Perform work on large scale commercial construction projects
· Install and layout conduit systems, bend conduit, pull and terminate wire
· Installation of lighting and control systems
· Analyze blueprints and technical diagrams effectively for jobsite knowledge
· Work side-by-side and assist with training electrical apprentices and helpers
· Maintain solid professional working relationships
· Capable of physically lifting and installing equipment weighing over 50 lbs.
· Work in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction
· Enforce a safe jobsite and maintain compliance with company safety, OSHA, and customer-specific safety standards
· With demonstrated ability, there is an opportunity to lead future projects
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must hold a State of Wisconsin Journeyman or Master Electrician license
· Have strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to read and comprehend blueprints
· Must be safety-minded and follow safety regulations
· Comfortable working quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
About Bevara’s Benefits
· Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short-term disability
· Roth and traditional 401K retirement plans offered with company match program
· Company provided life insurance plan
· PTO (Paid Time Off)
· Paid holidays
· Educational assistance
Bevara Building Services provides equal employment to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Occupational Safety And Health
Hardworking And Dedicated