To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7331 Global Drive
Louisville, KY 40258
- HR Dept.
- Phone: 5029333353
- Phone:: 5029333353
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Machine Operator-Fine Blanking-Excellent Benefits!!
Yamamoto FB Engineering • Louisville, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Fine Blanking Operator General Function: Proficiently operate fine blanking machines in a process that produces precision blanked metal components.
- Inspect parts to insure quality per customer specifications (using mic and height gauges)
- Maintain dies by lubricating and visually inspecting for defects and proper placement.
- Assist maintenance department in performing machine specific preventative maintenance
- Operate and maintain coil feeding equipment
- Perform machine specific cleaning procedures
- Maintain daily production data by entering part/lot numbers, production counts, inspections, results etc.
- Follow YFB documented procedures, stage dies, change out dies and perform steel alignment.
Must have 2+ years machine operating experience.
Must be able to work in an environment where there is a great deal of dust and noise
Must be able to stoop, bend and lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs) High school diploma or equivalent 2 or more years of technical warehouse experience
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- technical warehouse: 2 years