To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lapeer, MI 48446
- Nicholas Laroche
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive DIESEL Technicians / Automotive DIESEL Mechanics
Jim Riehl’s Friendly Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • Lapeer, MI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BONUS FOR SIGN-ON - HEALTH BENEFITS - 401k - PAID VACATION!
Jim Riehl’s Friendly Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!
• Automotive Diesel Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on Diesel Vehicles with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or FCA standards
• Diesel automotive technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
• Diesel Mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Explain diesel mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.
• Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
AUTOMOTIVE DIESEL TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC / AUTO TECH
As an Automotive Diesel Technician (Diesel Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
• Chrysler Certified technicians HIGHLY preferred
• Candidates with non-Chrysler brand certifications (ie. Ford or General Motors) will also be considered and are encouraged to apply
• Must own your own tools
• Must hold a valid driver’s license
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
Our Commitment To You:
• High-volume shop
• Sign-on Bonuses considered for qualified technicians
• Top Pay
• Health / Dental / Vision
• Long Term / Short Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Supportive owners and managers - they keep up with the equipment you need to get the job done!