To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lapeer, MI
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Diesel Technician / Diesel Mechanic
Jim Riehl’s Friendly Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • Lapeer, MI
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BONUS FOR SIGN-ON - HEALTH BENEFITS - 401k - PAID VACATION!
Jim Riehl’s Friendly Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!
• Automotive Diesel Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on Diesel Vehicles with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or FCA standards
• Diesel automotive technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
• Diesel Mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Explain diesel mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.
• Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
AUTOMOTIVE DIESEL TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC / AUTO TECH
As an Automotive Diesel Technician (Diesel Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
• Chrysler Certified technicians HIGHLY preferred
• Candidates with non-Chrysler brand certifications (ie. Ford or General Motors) will also be considered and are encouraged to apply
• Must own your own tools
• Must hold a valid driver’s license
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
Our Commitment To You:
• High-volume shop
• Sign-on Bonuses considered for qualified technicians
• Top Pay
• Health / Dental / Vision
• Long Term / Short Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Supportive owners and managers - they keep up with the equipment you need to get the job done!