LBS is currently looking to fill an account management role in our NEW Cleveland location! We are looking for individuals that have a passion for helping people. Our management staff takes the time to learn the ins and outs of our team dynamic. This helps management bring the best our of our sales and customer service team!
In order to be a good fit for our entry- level account manager role you must be an entrepreneurial spirited individual! The account manager will support the customer service and sales team in an effort to achieve long and short term goals. With a heavy focus on the customer experience and brand marketing initiatives, our
account manager makes sure that the day-to-day affairs are running slowly for our team, and representing our clients in the best way possible.
• Any type of leadership experience: coaching, team captain, training assistant ect.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Consistent ability to achieve deadlines
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple people in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to plan ahead, prioritize tasks and maintain a high level of attention to detail
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job:
• Basic tablet and app knowledge
Additional Comments and Requirements:
• Enthusiasm – treats every situation with a positive, “can-do" attitude
• Interpersonal savvy – ability to work with and appropriately engage all levels of colleagues
Please send your resume to the HR Department TODAY for consideration, and expect a reply back within 48 hours!
Candidates with experience in the following are encouraged to apply: customer service, management, sales, marketing, advertising, events, promotions, retail, hospitality, entry level