To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Sacramento, CA
- Lucy Lepe
- Phone: 916-265-0455
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mail room production
West Sacramento, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Ensures that the outgoing mail properly place in bins to ship and conducts first quality check on completed production run.
• Communicates errors and recognizes bad barcodes found in the mail to operator or supervisor to prevent re-work of mail. Properly organizes postage metered rejects separated by postage rate and keeps mail arranged by specific jobs.
• Troubleshoots and removes mail piece jams from machine by avoiding damage to the mail and to avoid double counts on the machine.
• Completes end of run production tasks (i.e. proper disposition of extra mail, placement of bins, stocking trays and tag holders, stocking all supplies needed to run production, etc.).
• Promotes a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
• Additional duties as required.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. with or without accommodations.
• Ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
• Must have the ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
• Background and drug screen required
Mail Room Sorter