Job is located in Uniontown,PA
Tri Star Uniontown is currently hiring a Lube Technician to join their very busy Service department. We are seeking customer-oriented, motivated individuals who are quick learners. Must be able to work well as a team player.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience as an automotive tech, or is a recent automotive tech school graduate looking to start a new career in the Automotive industry. We are willing to train the right candidate.
We offer health benefits, competitive pay, company-provided uniforms, and an opportunity for a long-term career.
Apply today to be considered!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Perform lube changes, tire rotations, and other quick-lane services.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
- 1 years of prior Automotive Tech (Mechanic) experience OR recent Auto Tech school graduate
- ASE OR Chrysler certification is preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Health Benefits after 90 days
- Paid time off after 1 year of service
- Company-provided uniforms
- Stability - long-term career opportunities