To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3303 Plaza Drive
New Albany, IN 47150
- Matt Lanoue
- Phone: 812-725-3007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Farmers • New Albany, IN
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This Recruiter will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Pre-Screens, interviews, evaluate, qualify and checks backgrounds of prospective agency owners
- Works with District Manager, to coordinate and schedule advertising and other recruiting campaigns. Design attractive and result-oriented classified advertising.
- Source existing databases for new agent candidates and provide information using call scripts.
- Participate in any job fairs in the office or offsite; follow through on candidates for qualifications and eligibility.
- Proof resumes as they are submitted; call for eligibility status and qualification.
- Make changes in paper media and create ads
- Create fliers to distribute in target areas.
- Answer telephones (limited basis)
- Assist other branch personnel as needed (limited basis)
A career in recruiting allows you to control your own income, with no cap on bonus income throughout the year. Recruiting requires dedication and a strong desire to succeed but can be incredibly rewarding for the right individual.
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
- Casual dress
- Relaxed office atmosphere
- Advancement Opportunities with pay increases
- Outstanding networking and client relationship skills
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Professional, ethical, and honest
- Computer proficiency
- College degree preferred but not required
- Clean background with no felonies