To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
- Ivana Lodovici
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality and Strategic Service Manager
YER • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is an Italian manufacturer of high quality labels for the spirits and cosmetic industries. The North American division has state-of-the-art facilities in Ohio, California and Mexico. The company uses cutting-edge technology and is experiencing consistent growth.
The ideal candidate for the Strategic Service/Quality Manager is a hands-on professional with a background in quality control. He/she is a detailed-oriented, analytical, but also personable with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work well in a team-environment. This role is ideal for someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is proud of delivering high quality products. The company offers growth opportunity, the chance to work in an international environment.
Manages the Quality Management System including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Color Standards and Technical Support.
Develops and implements strategic projects to continuously improve the overall quality of products and processes.
Will be responsible for SLA, able to record performance and keep track of results.
Client Management: Interacts with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders in both the plant and at customer locations. Anticipates an issue and presents solutions, maintains excellent customer service and relationships with clients.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering and 5-10y in a related role
- Industry: printing or healthcare, cosmetic, food manufacturing (preferred)
- Great communication skills and ability to relate a concept to a client, persuasive, responsive, able to troubleshoot and resolve an issue
- Very hands-on, able to delegate, lead and mentor a team
- Able to manage a budget
- Base salary commensurate with experience + end of the year bonus.
- Above average benefit package that includes: 100% paid dental, vision, life insurances, 75% paid healthcare insurance. 401K match 100% up to 3% and then 50% up to 4%.
- 8 National Holidays, + sick days + a generous vacation package of up to 25 paid PTO after only 4 years of employment.