Advantage Chrysler Dodge Jeep is currently hiring an experienced Automotive Technician to join their very busy Service department. The ideal candidate must possess all the skills, experience, and credentials of a top notch Automotive Tech. Must be able to work well as a team player.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of automotive tech experience, and will be ASE Certified OR Chrysler Certified.
We offer health benefits, competitive pay, and an opportunity for a long-term career.
Apply today to be considered!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Be the go-to person for newer technicians, providing mentorship as needed
- 3 years of prior Automotive Tech (Mechanic) experience is a must
- ASE or Chrysler certification
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Suspension (Vehicle)
- Team Working