To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greater Milwaukee Area, WI
- Tom Chadwick
- Phone: 414.777.5441
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC • Greater Milwaukee Area, WI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a growing financial services company that is currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team. This is a newly created role due to growth! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for fast growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, competitive salary with bonus potential, and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for taking the compliance department to the next level! Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Compliance Manager will examine records, documents, transactions and methods for accuracy to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Monitor established compliance programs to ensure adequacy; develop and implement new compliance programs, as necessary.
- Work with upper management and staff to ensure that the policies and procedures are upheld.
- Maintain current and extensive knowledge of the laws and regulatory guidelines with which the company is required to comply.
- Implement procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and advise internal departments on how to meet compliance requirements.
- Oversee the dissemination of compliance-related information to associates to ensure familiarity with compliance requirements.
- Respond to inquiries from regulatory agencies and complete required compliance documentation.
- Work with auditors and examiners during regulatory compliance examinations.
- Manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their job.
- The Compliance Manager will perform other duties and specials projects as needed.
The Compliance Manager will possess the following:
- The Compliance Manager will have 5+ years’ experience in a compliance department, preferably at a financial institution.
- Experience with BSA/Mortgage Quality Control required.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- The Compliance Manager will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.