To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glendale, AZ
- Phone: 602-275-1278
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Experience Representative, Entry Level
MGA Business Consulting • Glendale, AZ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Customer Experience Representative
Fun environment, hands-on training, consistent schedule!
People with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level customer experience representative position. If you've had six months of retail, customer service, or both please apply.
At MGA Business Consulting, we are an ambitious sales and marketing consulting firm located in Phoenix, AZ. We specialize in new account acquisitions, customer retention, and promotional sales and marketing for our Fortune 500 Clients on an inside basis.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
This is a full time entry level Customer Experience Representative position that involves learning the following:
- Customer Service and Sales
- Sales & Marketing
Apply and interview now for full time entry level Customer Experience Representative positions starting ASAP!! This is a full time entry level position. Management opportunities are available for those that qualify!
To apply for this Customer Experience Representative position please demonstrate:
- Great personality and people skills
- Sharp, professional image and attitude
- Excellent communication and follow-through
- Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth
Benefits you'll gain:
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment