Entry Level Customer Experience Representative
Fun environment, hands-on training, consistent schedule!
MGA Business Consulting, Inc. is currently hiring for a full time entry level customer experience representative position. We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for.
People with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level customer experience representative position. If you've had six months of retail experience, customer service experience, or both, please apply.
At MGA Business Consulting, we are an ambitious sales and marketing consulting firm located in Phoenix, AZ. We specialize in new account acquisitions, customer retention, and promotional sales and marketing for our Fortune 500 clients on an inside basis.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
This is a full time entry level Customer Experience Representative position that involves learning the following:
- Customer Service and Sales
- Sales & Marketing
Apply and interview now for full time entry level Customer Experience Representative positions starting ASAP!! This is a full time entry level position. Management opportunities are available for those that qualify!
To apply for this Customer Experience Representative position please demonstrate:
- Great personality and people skills
- Sharp, professional image and attitude
- Excellent communication and follow-through
- Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth
Benefits you'll gain:
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment