To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6500 Rock Spring Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817
- Susan Francis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SAS and R Developer - Clinical Research
Technical Resources International • Bethesda, MD
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1979, Technical Resources International, Inc. (TRI) is a full-service contract research organization plus (CRO+) providing product development support services to the global drug, biologic, and medical device community through the effective combination of scientific, clinical information technology, and communications services. TRI, Inc. is currently seeking an SAS and R Developer - Clinical Research.
The Developer will prepare, manage and analyze research data sets using standard statistical SAS packages and SAS programming. In addition to SAS, the ideal candidate will also be comfortable working with the R programming language and knowledge of standard R packages.
Job responsibilities include:
- Developing SAS or R programs that extract data from multiple datasets and perform calculations
- Managing and sifting through health care data to extract trends and find patterns
- Creating SAS datasets and producing reports based on data extracted
- Performing QC of data and validating the codes created
- Creating documentation for each code release
- Troubleshooting and solving problems in the SAS or R codes
- Coordinating with Database Administrators, Business Analysts, and Testers in order to solve issues that may arise
- Working in a team mentoring others and collaborating as a group, in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Biostatistics, or related field
- Proficiency in SAS programming
- Proficiency in R programming
- 3+ years of experience working in a biology or clinical research setting
- Experience working with complex data from relational databases
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to multitask
- Desired skills include:
- Experience leading development of software products
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with data visualization tools such as SAS Analytics or Spotfire
Technical Resources International is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.