My name is Jim Guerrera and I am Managing Director with SCN.
Our firm is a leading National Search Consulting Firm. We are part of the world’s largest network affiliate organization and have been consistently recognized as a leading office within this network and have won numerous awards for performance and placements. To learn more about SCN, please visit URL blocked - click to apply.
Recruiting Specialist – Novi, MI
SCN continues to grow, and we need more good people to grow with us. We are looking for a Recruiting Specialist for our Industrial and Automotive Supplier industries. When you join our firm, you will be part of one of those two Teams, comprised of Search Consultants, Recruiting Specialists, and Administrative Support Staff.
You will be able to stay in the role of Recruiting Specialist for a long-term, successful career, or you could have the opportunity to become an Account Executive, calling on prospects for new business.
In the role of Recruiting Specialist at SCN, you will play a vital role in identifying, qualifying, and presenting good candidates to our Search Consulting Team. Unlike other traditional Recruiter roles, you will not be responsible for everything that’s needed to make a placement. In addition to working with experienced SCN Search Consultants, you will receive tremendous Administrative Support, enabling you to be successful at your primary objective, recruiting that helps people get a new opportunity at one of our clients!
Scope of the Position
● Work out of our office in Novi, MI
● Report to the Manager of the office
● Work directly with Search Consultants in finding great candidates for our clients
● Identify, qualify, and recruit qualified candidates for our clients
● Bachelors Degree
● Entry-level Sales Experience is desired
Top Recruiting Specialists Possess Many of the Following Qualities
● Tremendous work ethic, ‘whatever it takes’ attitude
● Excellent phone communication and writing skills - direct and candid communication style
● Passionate towards achievement of team objectives
● Freedom from controls
● Likes challenges
● Natural curiosity
● Ability to show empathy
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Enjoys empowerment and wants to take charge
● Receptive to training and continuous improvement
● Enjoy working in a team environment
● Sense of humor
This is a phenomenal time to become a Recruiting Specialist. If you are highly motivated, growth-oriented and you fit the background and qualities identified above, then please contact me. This profession also provides great job satisfaction through helping and assisting people in finding new opportunities, and helping companies hire good people.
● Base Salary
● Bonus / Commissions
● Healthcare Benefits
● Paid vacation
● Unlimited coffee!
Realistic Total Compensation: Year 1 ($40,000 - $75,000), Year 2 ($45,000- $100,000)
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume as a Microsoft Word Document referencing Job Code 200JG to jim.guerrera@SCNteam.com.
Thank you for your consideration.
And good luck!