RN MEDICAL CASE MANAGER
FULL AND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
* Typical working hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
(with some hour flexibility; no weekends)
Licensed RN/BSNs or Occupational Therapists ONLY
- ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CAREER PATH?
- DO YOU WANT WORK/LIFE BALANCE AGAIN?
- ABILITY TO WORK FROM BOTH OFFICE AND HOME?
Are you a highly self-motivated and energetic person seeking a new career path?
Do you want to make a difference in your clients' lives?
Are you tired of being subjected to long twelve (12) hours shifts in the hospital or working as a home health nurse?
Do you want to feel part of a team and work in a positive working environment?
MANAGED REHABilitation Consultants, Inc. IS FOR YOU!!
MANAGED REHABilitation Consultants, Inc. is a high growth company, which manages catastrophic injuries, acute medical and geriatric conditions. We are currently seeking positive, self-directed nurses and/or occupational therapists for its professional medical case management team.
MANAGED REHABilitation Consultants, Inc. was founded in 1991 to provide medical case management services. Start doing your life's best work and become an advocate for our clients.
- Formulates a continuous client care plan for an optimum outcome.
- Performs ongoing assessments and evaluations to ensure patient is progressing towards desired outcomes.
- Works collaboratively and maintains active communication with physicians, providers and multi- disciplinary treatment team.
- Proactively addresses/resolves system problems barriers that hinder effective client care using advanced conflict resolution skills.
- Monitors the patient's progress, intervening to ensure that the plan of client care focused and effective, modifying as necessary, to meet the ongoing needs of the client.
- Communicates to third party payers maintaining continuity of care for client.
- Maintains knowledge of resources and facilities available to patients and family members.
- RN/BSN OR Occupational Therapist license required
- Current unrestricted Michigan registered nurse or occupational therapist license
- 5-7+ years of experience, preferred
- ICU, ER and/or home health experience, a plus
- Thorough on the job training with management team
- Excellent critical thinking, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Salary is highly competitive
- Flexibility to work from office and home
- Company provided iPhone and Tablet/PC
- Paid travel time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Generous paid time off policy
- Promote work/life balance
- BCBS of MI health insurance plan
- Aflac: additional DDS, Short term disability, life insurance, catastrophic, accidental insurance policies available
- 401K plan
Registered Nurse Certified