To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Castle Rock, CO
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / Master Level Tech
Medved Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Castle Rock, CO
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
*This position is located in Castle Rock, CO
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS -
RELOCATION AVAILABE FOR TOP PREFORMERS
Medved Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for you to join our team – APPLY NOW!
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Chrysler standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Join our automotive service team as an automotive technician - apply today!
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Chrysler Certified experience is strongly preferred
- GM and Ford skilled technicians are encouraged to apply
- Other automotive lines will be considered with a dealership experience
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Hold a valid driver’s license