To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- RENO, NV
- Phone: Angie@austinallen.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Austin Allen Company • RENO, NV
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resource Manager – Non-Union
Salary $85,000 - $95,000 PLUS Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Reno, NV, Area
To be considered for this position, you MUST have HR experience in a manufacturing operation.
Nationwide organization/manufacturer is searching for a strategic HR professional. The opportunities are endless with this Fortune 500 company. They have manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the United States. The company wants this HR Manager to be a Business Partner for this organization. Will have a lot of support from and interaction with corporate headquarters.
The responsibilities for this professional will be all the generalist activities in a Human Resource Manager’s role:
- Handle strategic planning and team development for this site
- Maintain current programs
- Develop and implement new Human Resource programs
- Employee relations, safety, training, and development are huge concentration areas.
BS degree required. At least at least 4 years in Human Resources and need some experience in Management or a Supervisory role. Manufacturing experience is required. Must be willing to take on new challenges now and in the future.
Salary $85,000 - $95,000 PLUS an Excellent Benefits program and a Paid Relocation to the Reno, NV, Area.
Requirements for our Human Resources Managerial position:
- Bachelors’ degree mandatory
- At least 4 years in Human Resources in a manufacturing operation
- Must have experience as a Manager or Supervisor role in a manufacturing operation
- Team developer, strategic planning, and organizational development.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR angieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/