To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CAD Revit GIS Planner
Montgomery Consulting Group, Inc. • Orlando, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
COMPANY: Montgomery Consulting Group, Inc. (MCG) is a planning, environmental, and engineering consulting firm focused on aviation, transportation, and infrastructure with offices in Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Website: www.mcgi-us.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.
POSITION: This position will function in several roles, including: as a CAD/BIM Technician, GIS Analyst, and Project Planner for MCG projects that include airport, roadway, and environmental projects. This position provides planning and design production support and electronic file management.
LOCATION: We are seeking candidates for positions in the Orlando, FL area.
Prepare drawings and exhibits using Revit, AutoCAD Map 3D and Civil3D
Develop databases and integrate into GIS system
Import/export data between AutoCAD, Revit and ArcGIS
QA/QC incoming datasets per predefined CAD standards
Provide related CAD and GIS support to support company projects
Manipulate BIM Models (Revit 360)
Develop quantity takeoffs using CAD & BIM to support cost estimating projects
Provide technical analyses and report documentation
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Annual Salary Range $55,000 - $60,000 based on qualifications and experience. Full time regular employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and disability insurances; paid time off and holiday pay; and retirement savings plan.
TO APPLY: Please email a resume through Career-Builder
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, GIS, Geography, Urban Planning, Engineering Technology or similar
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working with CAD software - Bentley, Autodesk such as AutoCAD, Civil3D, 3D modeling software, or similar
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working with GIS software - ESRI, ArcView, ArcMap, ArcGIS, similar
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working on transportation projects - highways, rail, or airport
- Experience with BIM models - Revit, Navisworks or other 3D software preferred
- Experience with data management is preferred.
- Good oral and written communications skills, and confidence in representing firm at client meetings
- Medium to High proficiency working with Geodatabases and ESRI ArcGIS software suite is a must
- Medium to High Proficiency in CAD software (AutoCAD Map 3D – Version 2012) is a must
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, organized
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team member
- A “can-do” attitude; ability to perform assignments effectively and efficiently, with a sense of immediacy, while maintaining high quality standards.