We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, persistent, and can communicate confidently with a strong customer service mindset. Our agents focus on providing the best customer service experience as they help their clients navigate through the insurance and retirement planning process. We offer award-winning training on insurance education and sales techniques that in combination with your current skill set will put you on the fast track to a successful sales career.
Performance based incentives on top of your earned commission include:
• Agent Accelerator Program: Earn up to $12,000 in bonuses your first year
• Quarterly Bonuses: Earn up to $60,000 in bonuses per quarter
• Health Benefits: Earn up to $2,400 in your first year and $6,000 in the following years
• Company Paid Trips: Germany, Ireland, Bahamas, and more
As an Insurance Agent, your responsibilities will range from:
• Use company-sponsored leads to identify and schedule appointments with your clients
• Assist and review a customer’s insurance policy options and plan for their future
• Identify new avenues of business and sales opportunities
• Participate in branch trainings to understand trends from field research
Bankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for over 130 years with branch offices nationwide. Today, we serve more than 4 million middle-income working Americans.
It’s time to put your skills to work for you. Apply today!
CA Residents: We collect personal information from you in order to consider you for career opportunities with our company and its affiliates. Please see bankerslife.com/privacy-center to learn more about the information we collect and how we use it.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2045I
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.