To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middlefield, OH 44062
- Joe DeLisle
- Phone: (440) 946-8800
- Phone:: (440) 946-8808
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advanced Machine Operator
Vector Technical Inc. • Middlefield, OH
Posted 4 days ago
Our client in Middlefield, Ohio is a producer of both Injection Molded and Thermoformed plastic products. They are currently seeking several Advanced Machine Operators for their growing operation!
$16.25 - $19.00/hr. + $.50/hr. for night shift
There are four different 12-hr shifts available – Work 2 days; off 2 days; work every other Fri-Sat-Sun
· Operates thermoforming, extrusion, packaging, and material handling equipment as required in a safe and professional manner
· Work 12 hrs. shifts and occasional OT.
· The ability to occasionally lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
· Observes and always follow and model all safety policies and procedures.
· Thoroughly understands the production process as it pertains to thermoforming, extrusion or vacuum to produce the highest quality parts.
· Monitors machines or equipment for alarms, indicators, and or unusual sounds to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with leads to diagnose problem or repair machine.
· Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
· Work with other team members to complete tasks and achieve department goals.
· Must be able to accurately complete all administrative paperwork.
· Leads by example and performs all job duties in accordance with company values – Safety, Integrity, Commitment to Excellence, Teamwork, Service, and Can-Do attitude.
· Supports all company policies and procedures including 5S and focused work teams.
· Performs other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned.
· HS diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum 1-3 years of strong manufacturing experience.
· Experience working in plastics industry (thermoforming, co-extrusion, vacuum) preferred.
· Must be driven by data and continuous improvement.
· Must have knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment.
· Ability to grasp and understand the technical knowledge of all equipment.
· Basic skills: critical thinking, reading comprehension, blue prints.
· Basic calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
· Complex problem-solving skills: problem identification, information gathering, information organizing, idea generation, idea evaluation.
· Must be reliable, dependable, and safety oriented.
· Must be flexible in working hours including overtime, holidays, and different shifts as required.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to recognize mechanical and production challenges and implement corrective actions.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented work environment.
· Negative pre-employment drug screen and ability to pass criminal background check.
· Excellent attendance record