To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Haven, CT
- Veronique Landry-Doucet
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marcum LLP • New Haven, CT
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the nation, with offices in major business markets throughout the U.S., Grand Cayman, China and Ireland. Marcum provides a full spectrum of traditional tax, accounting and assurance services, advisory, valuation and litigation support; and an extensive range of specialty and niche industry practices. The Firm serves both privately held and publically traded companies, as well as high net worth individuals, private equity and hedge funds, with a focus on middle-market companies and closely held family businesses. Marcum is a member of the Marcum Group, an organization providing a comprehensive array of professional services.
Why Marcum? Our culture and people! We offer you a world of growth opportunities, a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits, flexible work options, and industry-leading technology, all within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth.
Working at Marcum means working as part of a team – a team of diverse, forward-thinking professionals constantly striving to deliver fully-integrated client solutions in an atmosphere of continuous learning.
Marcum LLP is seeking a full-time marketing associate with a strong depth of knowledge in the professional services arena in the Firm’s New Haven office. The position requires an individual with a desire to work in a variety of capacities from business development, event planning, proposals and management. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
- Work as Marketing Liaison to our growing Valuation practice group
- Attend regional special event and industry seminars sponsored by Marcum
- Collaborate and work with New England marketing team on various projects to include integrated campaigns, industry tent pole events, community outreach and business development initiatives
- Assist with law firm referral lunches and meetings
- Collaborate with business line executives on all marketing endeavors
- Assist in the development of proposals and RFP process for our Valuation practice group
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or other related field required
- 3 or more years of business development and/or marketing experience in professional services
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to travel independently to firm sponsored marketing events and other regional offices