To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Ryan Millinowisch
- Phone: (312) 236-3443
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Connect Search, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leader in the manufacturing industry in Aurora is recruiting for a Staff Accountant to add to their team. The Staff Accountant will play a key role on the accounting and finance team by delivering timely and accurate information to provide a sound basis for management decisions. The Staff Accountant will be exposed to all areas of the accounting department so the individual in the position can grow in to a Senior Accountant role and continue to grow their career with the company.
· Help supervise the clerical accounting staff.
· Reconcile GL accounts.
· Reconcile Bank accounts.
· Lead special projects designed to improve the overall efficiency of the business.
· Help with sale and use tax filings in multiple states and jurisdictions.
· Use excel to create custom reports to answer questions.
· Help develop business software integration using data imports and exports.
· Help with treasury management (disbursements and collections).
· Help during audits (Unions, State, Federal, and project).
The Staff Accountant will have:
- A Bachelors degree in accounting, or a Bachelors degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is required.
- 3+years in an Accountant role
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Must be skilled in use of MS Word and must be a very good writer in order to handle the occasional administrative needs of the department.
- Must have very good verbal skills.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures