To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative
The Job Window • Green Bay, WI
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Are you looking for growth and career advancement in retail marketing/sales?
Do you want to work in a fun, team-oriented retail marketing environment?
Are you excited about leadership development and having an impact on a company?
Are you looking to work in a progressive retail marketing, sales, and advertising environment with the opportunity for advancement and growth in the marketing/sales/advertisement industry?
If so, The Job Window’s client in Green Bay has the job for you!
Our client is interviewing and hiring the right candidates for an entry level Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative position with an amazing opportunity to represent prestigious clients and accelerate their entry level retail marketing career!
Responsibilities of the Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative:
- Attend retail marketing campaigns taking place in designated retail stores throughout Green Bay.
- Approach retail customers and engage in conversation to market our client’s satellite TV services.
- Positively impact client brands by educating customers on services offered and encouraging new subscriptions and subscription upgrades.
Benefits of the Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative:
- Pay raises with advancement
- Weekly & monthly bonuses
- Team nights for friends and family every week
Requirements of the Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative:
- 0-2 years experience in retail sales, retail customer service, retail marketing, direct marketing, advertising, and related fields an asset but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership qualities.
- Initiative – rises to challenges.
- Problem-solver and solution-oriented.
- Sociable and adaptable.
- Exceptional competitive drive.
Our client is very focused on teaching and training 100% of the skills necessary for you to succeed in the Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative position through one on one mentorship and hands on training and leadership programs! If you are interested in this full-time, permanent position, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume for consideration. Apply today!
Keywords: Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Lead Management, Customer Acquisition, Prospect Qualifying, Retail Sales, Retail Customer Service, Direct Marketing (CRM), Retail Marketing.