The ideal SHIFT Manager candidate will meet the following requirements:
Education and/or Experience:
· 1 + year(s) of Restaurant/Retail experience
· Ability to work flexible schedules, including late nights (drive thru open til’ midnight in most locations)
· Excellent communication, leadership & organization skills, dependability a MUST
· Managers must perform managerial duties on site, in accordance with customary scheduling requirements for this position.
· Managers must be able to stand for long periods without a break, and be able to travel to the bank, other restaurants, area office, etc.
Wendy’s of Western Virginia offers an extensive benefits package, including:
· Competitive wages
· Quarterly incentive bonuses
· Group health/life/dental insurance
· 401(K) retirement plans
· Vacation and holiday pay
· Extensive training programs are offered to all employees.
store manager, shift manager, general manager, GM, district manager, dining room manager, shift supervisor, team leader, crew leader, assistant restaurant manager, co-manager, kitchen manager, retail management