To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naperville, IL
- Jasmyn Reynolds
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Meadowbrook Manor • Naperville, IL
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aide – must be able to follow oral and written instructions, ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members and other personnel, able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
Full Time Meadowbrook Manor Employees are offered a comprehensive and competitive benefits package after 60-180 days of employment.
Some of our benefits include
- Medical (75% of premium covered by employer)
- Dental and Vision
- Sign-on Bonus (if applicable)
- 401K with company match and 100% vested as of day 1
- Vacation/Personal/Sick/Holiday Time
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Exciting Employee of the Month Program
- Employee Appreciation Programs