To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leading real estate investment firm is looking for an Executive Assistant for their downtown office. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the acquisitions team. The salary range for this role is $50-60k.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Providing diversified administrative and support functions to the acquisitions team
- o Scheduling and maintaining calendar of appointments and meetings and managing travel, including booking reservations, creating itineraries and facilitating real time travel changes
- o Tracking and coordinating industry conferences, marketing materials, and hosted events
- o Managing communication and technology tools for the group (tele/video conference, mobile, Dropbox, etc.)
- o Answering, screening and directing telephone calls, providing information with discretion or redirecting calls as appropriate
- o Data entry, mail merges, scanning, photocopying, filing, etc.
- Maintaining and updating CRM database of contacts and target properties including: plotting properties/contacts in maps, inputting property information, sales information, internal valuation information, documents, creating reporting templates, etc.
- Researching public records using various subscription databases and other sources
- Assisting with writing, editing, word processing and formatting of internal and external presentations and transaction documentation
- Preparing, submitting and monitoring expense reports and check requests
- Providing general office coverage as necessary, including reception backup
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of experience supporting senior executives; preferably in the financial services or real estate industries
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint); experience in Smart Sheet, Google Maps, CoStar and contact/property databases is preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to present information to an internal department and/or groups of employees
- High level of initiative and a positive attitude
- Ability to respond effectively and with high urgency to questions, sensitive issues and/or complaints
- Exceptionally organized and attentive to details
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to work with limited supervision