To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pelham, GA
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician (All Levels)
Chrysler Dealer • Pelham, GA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Technicians (All Levels)
Entry Level Technician:
- Road test vehicles and perform tire related diagnose/services for customers in a professional and efficient fashion
- Install parts which include shock absorbs and exhaust systems.
- Perform battery installation and electrical system diagnose/checks
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate skill current level by continuously developing self in terms of new technology and information in the field of automotive tire repair/maintenance
- Automotive professional certification preferred
Experienced Automotive Technician:
- Diagnose and repair foreign and domestic vehicles to dealership specifications
- Meeting productivity and efficiency numbers
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal training classes to stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology
- ASE Certification with engine repair, steering & suspension, heating & air conditioning (including refrigerant and recycling license) and brakes required
- 2+ years of experience in similar position
Shop Foreman (Master Technician):
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Assist other technicians with difficult repairs
- 5+ years of experience as an automotive technician
- High level of motivation, energy and Customer focused attitude are a must
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which might include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have own basic tools
Our Commitment to you:
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Full Benefits Package
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Fun and Respectful Environment