To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2060 Harbor Boulevard
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Auto Sales Representative (Ford Automotive Sales)
Theodore Robins Ford • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE SALES / AUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVES - HEALTH / DENTAL / VISION INSURANCE - 401k - HUGE EARNING POTENTIAL, 30 DAY GUARANTEED PAY
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career in auto sales with Theodore Robins - Completely Satisfying Customers since 1921!
Apply to be a member of our automotive sales representative team today!
- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
If you are experienced and have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
- Must have 2 years of previous sales experience (auto sales experience a plus)
- Competitive attitude and a passion for customer service desired
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Must hold a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Must be willing to complete background check and drug screen
At Theodore Robins, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales representative may be for you!
- Two-Year Presidents Award Winner
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Options
- Paid Vacation!
- 30-day Guarantee!
- 5 day work week
- Family owned and operated for 92 years!