To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norfolk, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Director
WorkRocket • Norfolk, VA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Imagine having the autonomy to implement changes vital to a growing company that is committed to staying at the forefront of technology. Take over as the IT expert with a top employer on the East coast that offers incredible support, top pay and a healthy, collaborative work environment.
Our client is looking for a strategic leader to join their dedicated team in Norfolk, VA as the Information Technology Director.
This is a vital role responsible for directing the information and data integrity of the enterprise and its groups and for all information technology functions of the enterprise and providing overall management and definition of all computer and communication activities within the enterprise including responsibility for providing a leadership role in the data to day operations of the Information Technology functions as well as providing direction as the enterprise grows through internal growth and external acquisition.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be managing a 4-person IT department and working closely with outside vendors to provide support and some development. There is great opportunity for you to grow the presence and scope of the IT team as the company continues to expand.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Top compensation plus bonus opportunity
- Participation in a comprehensive benefit package
High Level Job Functions:
- Budget Management / ROI Analysis
- Metrics Review and Trend Analysis
- New Site Spin Up (IT Related) Oversight and Management
- Active Directory Security Management
- SLA Monitoring
- Report Validation
- Inventory Management
- Imaging (PC) Management
- Manage Change Management Processes
- Ensure organizational readiness for IT security audit s or investigations.
- Manage security of network, systems, and enterprise information.
- Review the performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Manage IT Purchasing
- License Management
- New Additions, changes, deletions (employees, equipment, sites, locations)
- SharePoint Management
- SQL Server Management
- Overall Server, Storage Network Management
Preferred certifications: MCSE, MCSA, CNP, CCNA, HPE ASE, VCP, CCA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Hands on networking and IT operations skills
- Proven technical expertise and industry knowledge
- Experience overseeing management of internal and external IT resources/vendors
- Leadership experience - currently or very recently managing a small team
Please click Apply or email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and include 'WR15356 - IT Director' in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.