To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60603
- Gabby Cruz
- Phone: (312) 236-3443
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Connect Search, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Work with multiple systems to integrate data for resolution of employee time and attendance issues.
- Produce and preserve documentation for Federal, State and Provincial compliance.
- Interact with Field Management Team to drive compliance and ensure accurate reporting of hours and payment of wages.
- Review all hours clocked for accuracy.
- Audit entry of associate information
- Input employee information and hours into payroll system for accurate processing of paychecks.
- Act as the liaison with regarding payroll issues, including research of benefit time inquiries.
- Assist Benefit, Compensation and Employee Relations Departments with research.
- Facilitate store transition to Ceridian DayForce and Work Force Management system.
- Provide DayForce Help Desk assistance to ensure accurate use of system and timely implementation of new modules
- 2-3 years multi-state payroll experience in a high volume department preferred.
- Experience with payroll software required.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed with a focus on customer response and quick resolution of issues.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required.
- Must be able to investigate, document and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be positive, organized and work well under pressure.
- High school diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Individuals with accounting and/or finance back ground may be considered.
- Bilingual/multilingual a plus.
- Working knowledge of PC and 10-key adding machine
- Good math skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
If you are looking or interested please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.