To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brunswick, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Telecommunications Sales Account Executive: Sales Management
Fortis Enterprises • New Brunswick, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Telecommunications Sales Account Executive
We're looking for a Sales Account Executive who wants to help us revolutionize the telecommunications industry. From the beginning of your career with our rapidly growing startup you'll play a crucial role in managing and executing our sales and expansion strategy. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects and areas in the company. You will work directly with senior management and help develop our customer base and marketing efforts. As a Sales Account Executive you will learn the telecommunications industry inside and out, learn to drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to close, learn about effective marketing and distribution strategies, and call on prospects to educate them on our innovative products. It’s an opportunity to advance your career and at the same time make a true impact in the lives of our customers.
This is a full time position that may lead to a sales management opportunity. You will have paid training / base pay and additionally very attractive incentives based on performance. We’re looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
- Primary tasks: Manage and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Secondary tasks: Assist management
- Generate, close, and follow up on sales and marketing leads.
- Manage and execute sales efforts into new distribution channels.
- Manage and execute marketing efforts to increase awareness.
- Perform market research to compile information on potential opportunities, clients, and more.
- Establish long lasting relationships and provide excellent customer support.
- Track and report on sales and marketing efforts.
- Gather feedback from customers.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as assigned.
Our ideal candidate:
- Always hungry for new leads.
- Very friendly, outgoing, reliable, pro-active, courteous, and dedicated to customer service.
- Initiative to work independently as well as with a team.
- Relentless and never takes “no” for an answer.
- Reliable, highly organized, deadline and detail-oriented.
- Consistently open to feedback.
- No sales experience needed – just a willingness to learn.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising, sales, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
People interesting the this position should have interest or experience in one of the following roles: customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer service manager, customer service management, customer service specialist, marketing, marketing manager, marketing communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, marketing assistant, marketing sales, sales, sales and marketing, sales management, management, sales manager, business development, sales and marketing, advertising, advertising sales, advertising management, marketing advertising, marketing and advertising, training, team leadership, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level sales, entry level training, business, business administration, business management, customer service, customer service management, and management training.