To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
927 South Union Street
Bryan, OH 43506
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Titan International Inc. • Bryan, OH
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Plant Human Resources Manager
Titan International Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate to manage all of the Human Resources functions within the Bryan, Ohio plant. This is a hands on management role which includes managing, developing, implementing and coordinating the Human Resources functions within the department.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: policies and procedures, employment, labor relations, wage and salary administration, benefit administration, audit compliance, process improvement, preparation, immigration, training, placement, safety and employee services. Uses independent judgment and exercises discretion in executing their duties. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent experience, education and training that provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in personnel-related activities with at least two (2) years of experience in labor relations.
- Must be resourceful and well organized and have the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks. Must have high energy level and be comfortable in performing multi-faceted projects.
- Must have the ability to get along with diverse personalities and be able to work with all levels of management.
- Must have strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience working with unions in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Human Resources Systems. Experience with ADP and E-verify preferred.
Interested candidates should send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Titan is an EOE/Drug Free Work Environment.