To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- Christine Morse
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Post Closer -Auditor
Taylor Morrison Home Funding • Orlando, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Post Closing Auditor is responsible for monitoring their closed loan pipeline and clearing any deficiency conditions required by the investor for purchase of the loan as well as post purchase conditions issued by the investor.
The goals of this position are to expeditiously obtain and deliver missing and/or corrected documentation to our investors to clear outstanding purchase / post purchase deficiency conditions, and to prioritize workload based on rate lock expiration and delivery deadlines to avoid any unnecessary lock extensions and/or late delivery penalties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing deficiency conditions and determining what documentation will be required to clear the condition.
- Locating the missing documentation, and/or determining the appropriate party (borrower, Client Coordinator, Closer, Underwriter, Title Agent Employee, Builder Employee, Insurance Agent, etc…) and contacting them to obtain the missing or corrected documentation.
- Communicating with investors to clarify information required and/or obtain waiver of erroneous conditions.
- Prioritize workload based on rate lock expiration and delivery deadlines and communicate any problems requiring management intervention in order to avoid monetary penalties.
The Post Closer Auditor must be able to handle high volume during peak times of the month and be available for overtime when necessary to meet shipping deadlines. This position requires daily interaction with our investors’ employees, buyers, closing agent employees, builder employees, Underwriters, Loan Processors, Compliance Department and reports to the Post Closing Supervisor.
- Knowledge of loan origination, processing, underwriting and closing guidelines for Conventional loans
- Minimum 3 years mortgage or banking experience
- Strong written and verbal communication, follow up skills and a strong sense of accountability
- Stellar organization skills
- Excellent work ethic, high productivity and acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing work assignments
- Must possess a short learning curve related to integration of new skills and tasks
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel