To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
30 Mon General Drive
Morgantown, WV 26505
- Chris Marshall
- Phone: 304-285-2720
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Stonerise Healthcare • Morgantown, WV
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Mapleshire, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. Our mission is to guide and equip our center to be the best employer and provider of nursing care and rehabilitation services in the community we serve. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose. Offering long- and short–term care, memory care, assisted and independent living, home health, infusion services, and companion care, Mapleshire is committed to quality of care—and quality of life—for the patients, residents, families, and staff we serve.
Mapleshire is currently hiring for FT Human Resources position. This position entails providing practical, consistent and proactive support to other department managers on HR procedures, policies, best practice, employment rewards and benefits. The successful candidate will perform human resources management work relating to hiring, recruitment, training, compensation, promotion, termination, career development and retirement.
- Recruits candidates from job fairs, career days, nursing schools and other potential sources.
- Screens, interviews and recommends qualified applicants, as directed; conducts background and reference checks. Ensures the background check results are in compliance with regulations.
- Coordinates all drug screening of applicants and with other staff, when appropriate.
- Performs post-employment and exit interviews, when necessary.
- Consistently reviews and verifies' employee's licenses and certifications to ensure compliance and maintains appropriate records.
- Ensures employee personnel files are complete and employee information is kept confidential. This includes a quarterly audit to ensure compliance with state and federal regulation.
- Monitors the disciplinary process for consistency. This includes reviewing all forms before presented to staff.
- Provides guidance to department managers and administration on grievances, attendance, disciplinary and performance issues.
- Tracks completion of performance evaluations.
- Plans, organizes and implements employee activities.
- Tracks and logs all FMLA and workers compensation and reports required information to Home Office and outside vendors.
- Provides general orientation to new employees according to company policy.
- Communicates status changes to appropriate personnel at the home office; including but not limited to, new hires, terminations, benefit enrollments, annual reviews.
Education and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
2. Human Resources experience is required.
3. Prior experience working with over 100 employees preferred
4. Previous experience with Kronos a plus.
5. Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint presentations