To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6300 Canoga Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 91367
- Demond Buckley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Loan Officer IV
First Banks • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Commercial Loan Officer IV develops and maintains a client relationship portfolio for a given market area. Drawing on your superior communication and interpersonal talents, you will independently generate and manage a portfolio size between $75 to $100MM.
What You Will Be Doing
- Independently handling all relationship types, including relationships with complex loan structures.
- Gaining knowledge of all bank products including Cash Management, Wealth Management, International and partner with Product Specialists to sell products to clients and prospects.
- Providing leadership to other bankers within the group.
- Generating New Business development.
- Preparing and supervising loan packages for presentation to Senior Management and Loan Committee.
- Assuming full responsibility for quality, completeness and accuracy of all loan documentation in the loan portfolio, proactively manages loan asset quality.
- Contributing to the Bank's and Group's overall management objectives by participating in meetings and supporting Bank goals.
- Participating in community-oriented and professional organizations to provide additional networking and referral opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Finance or a related field.
- Seven or more years related experience and/or training.
- Personal Computer (PC) proficient in Word/Excel required; other Microsoft programs a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to inquiries/requests from clients and/or prospects.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret financial data provided.
What’s In It for You
- Incentive Opportunity
- Flexible Spending