To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Honolulu, HI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ALTRES, Inc • Honolulu, HI
Posted 14 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Depending on experience
Computer Software, Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Information Technology, Engineering, Other
Application Engineer is needed for a full-time position in Honolulu. As the Application Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing project details, providing training and support, and developing proposals. These responsibilities will require you to have a strong background in project systems as well as previous experience with AutoCAD.
If you meet the requirements listed below, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Analyze project details for utility data, facility load profiles, site drawings, and system operation data
- Provide training and support
- Develop single line drawings
- Develop project proposals and prepare estimates
- Build and maintain relationships with representatives and consultants
- Create and distribute training materials
- Bachelor's of science in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum five to ten years of experience in project system topologies
- Experience in controls hardware including fuses, relays, and wire sizing
- Experience interpreting and creating single and three-line drawings in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of electrical standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
Job ID: 186158
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.