To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Morning Light’s - The Abbie Hunt Bryce Home • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABBIE HUNT BRYCE HOME OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Abbie Hunt Bryce Home Operations Manager oversees the day to day operations of Morning Light’s Abbie Hunt Bryce Home, ensuring that all processes, staff, volunteers, and supplies are in place to execute the Home’s daily mission.
Mission: Morning Light fosters non-profit, community services and programs in Indiana for the terminally ill, seniors, and families of limited means in need of health, wellness or end of life care.
Vision: Morning Light seeks to be a recognized leader in operating and supporting select health and wellness services for the underserved population of central Indiana.
• Provides administrative and operational leadership to facilitate day to day Home operations.
• Ensures adequate shift coverage with Morning Light staffing partners.
• Responsible for staff compliance with medication, documentation, safety, and facility procedures.
• Supports Provider Relations Specialist in collaborating with health care referral sources.
• Shares responsibility for managing resident admission process including assessments.
• Monitors daily operations to facilitate resident comfort and care, including reassessing resident and facility needs.
• Plans weekly staff work schedules.
• Oversees volunteer application process including orientation and scheduling.
• Maintains patient admission records and statistics.
• Ensures procurement and inventory of necessary supplies for Home operations.
• Provides direct services as needed to support residents.
• College degree required, with 2 years of health care related experience, preferably with the terminally ill. LPN and/or RN encouraged to apply,
• Strong oral and written communication skills and a positive attitude to promote the Home’s mission.
• Ability to multi task, work independently and be a problem solver.
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Must maintain professional licensure, if applicable.
• Must be trustworthy and maintain confidentiality.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft products.
• Must have valid Indiana motor vehicle operator’s license and have access to a reliable automobile with current insurance coverage.
- Must have visual, hearing and mental ability to initiate and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Requires manual dexterity and mobility to operate and access assigned facility, clinical, and office equipment
- Requires physical ability to lift and carry reports or supplies of up to 20 pounds
- Must successfully undergo annual TB test and receive flu shots
This is an exempt position reporting to the Morning Light Executive Director CEO.
Supervises Morning Light care staff, on site contracted staff, and daily volunteer activity.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary ranges from $40,000-$45,000 depending on the level of experience. Healthcare, PTO, and 401k is offered.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration
Morning Light is an equal employment opportunity employer.