(ECM) EAST COAST MECHANICAL, INC.
HOME SERVICE WARRANTIES, AIR CONDITIONING & PLUMBING
The Marketing Director shall be the primary executive responsible for executing the marketing objectives of the strategic plan developed through collaboration with the owner/president. The Marketing Director should be a strategic and performance-driven professional with a stellar record of achievement leading profitable marketing improvements that increase leads, sales and business growth.
The Marketing Director shall be a forward-looking professional that will partner with the management team to engage, coach and educate on marketing and sales strategies that directly contribute to the organization's revenue and profit margins.
The ideal candidate will evaluate all of the organization's past marketing strategies, identify their competitors and identify their current customer base in order to develop a strategic marketing plan for the organization. The Marketing Director will provide a strategic short-term plan that will address direct response advertising campaigns. Areas of expertise should include direct mail campaigns, social media, market research, digital media, data mining and Google analytics improvements along with website design and television advertising commercials.
ECM is looking for a dynamic, energetic Marketing Director with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to participate with the owner/president in growth strategies, profitability and expansions.
The air conditioning industry is expected to grow 20% per year through the year 2022. While the home warranty division locally and nationally have an unlimited potential for growth.
The Marketing Director will have the responsibility for day-to-day planning, managing and controlling all marketing and sales related activities of the organization.
Additional responsibilities include:
● Planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies.
● Oversee development, design and implementation of collateral materials utilized in all direct mail campaigns, video production and TV commercials.
● Oversee all web design and content for maximum lead generation.
● Oversee all web home warranty advertising for maximum effectiveness.
● Evaluate the organization's current and past marketing strategies.
● Participate with management responsible for generating revenue on an ongoing, daily basis to assure a positive favorable month-end result.
● Provide strategic direction to optimize business development, growth and profitability.
● Create a marketing brand awareness program that improves the organization's image.
● Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of all marketing strategies.