To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2400 West Henrietta Road
Rochester, NY 14623
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative
Cortese Chrysler Jeep Dodge • Rochester, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chrysler-Mopar Auto Sales are increasing at Cortese Auto Group
JOIN OUR SALES TEAM NOW FOR HUGE EARNING POTENTIAL!
If you are looking to advance or start your career in sales, this is the opportunity you've been looking for. We offer a very competitive compensation and commission plan. Cortese Auto Group is looking for Sales Representatives, now is the time to join our winning sales team!
- Completing extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Determining the needs and desires of the customer, and discussing vehicle options
- Test driving vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Completing quotes, returning email/voicemail, and other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Supporting on-line customers through our eSales office
- Following up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
Successful Chrysler automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. If you are a seasoned automotive sales professional who wants to make six figures we are very interested in talking to you. We are also interested in talking to entry level sales candidates.
- Customer facing, direct sales experience (cell phone sales, etc.)
- Automotive sales experience is a plus
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Choose from salary plus commission or 100% commission!
- Additional monthly product bonuses also available
- Reasonable and Flexible hours
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment
Join the winning Chrysler team at Cortese today!