To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Steve Whiting
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
firstPRO 360 • Atlanta, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a market leader in their industry providing Healthcare products and services. They wish to hire a Payroll Specialist with responsibility for processing payroll on behalf of the assigned number of facilities.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Understand and perform all phases of the payroll process
- Perform audit of payroll registers.
- Research and investigate payroll discrepancies.
- Process off-cycle and manual payroll checks, as needed.
- Assist with garnishment administration and other special payroll deductions.
- Research exceptions and employee payroll issues.
- Ensures that all internal policies and procedures are being adhered to in regards to payroll processes wage increases, commission/bonus calculations and other types of compensation issues.
- Adheres to the strict confidentiality of payroll records, pay rate information and other wage related employee issues.
- Stays abreast and aware of new laws and regulations regarding payroll and/or tax related issues.
- Perform all other business-related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelors' Degree is preferred not required
- 1+ years' experience processing Payroll
- Multi-State is preferred
- Lawson experience is a big plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook)
- Ability to analyze and manipulate benefits data to create reports and presentations.
- Strong process orientation.