To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Justin Rosenberg
- Phone: 800-879-4471 ext. 1357
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
REGISTERED NURSE MEDICAL SURGICAL
General Healthcare Resources • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PACU RNs wanted Best Pay Rates in the
General Healthcare Resources, a long-time leader in the professional healthcare staffing industry is in IMMEDIATE need of Medical Surgical Registered Nurses in the Camden County, Area.
We are looking to bring on qualified RNs for 13-week contracts with ongoing renewals. All of our opportunities have the potential to become a direct hire opportunity. We offer 12hr, 10hr and 8hr shifts ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE CURRENTLY!!!
You will be expected to provide top
quality patient care, maintain professionalism at all times, and always put the
patient first. We
are seeking RNs who are confident in their ability to step into a fresh
environment and let their skills flourish. If you fit this profile,
please apply today because we definitely want to hear from you!
Some of the benefits include:
* Hourly Rates Exceeding $100k/yr
* Comprehensive healthcare packages
* Flexible scheduling options
* Annual nursing recognition
* Supportive work environment
* Specialty training discounts
If you would like to be part of a Staffing Agency that for the last two decades has consistently been ranked as “One of the Best" in the nation by local Registered Nurses, please contact us.
REGISTERED NURSE / RN / Medical Surgical
* Active Pennsylvania Registered
Nurse license in good standing.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Current CPR certification, PALS, ACLS
* Physical Exam and two-step PPD or Chest X-ray within the past year.
* Varicella, MMR and Hepatitis B titers or documentation.
* Willing to fulfill role as a Charge RN.
* Strong clinical assessment skills and proficiency in acute care nursing.
* Minimum of one year acute
care hospital experience with ability to use a computer system.
* Three professional nursing references.
CareerBuilder Related Keywords
Registered Nurse, RN, PACU, Anesthesia, Post Anesthesia Care, Medical-Surgical, Med-Surg, Medical/Surgical, Med/Surg, M/S, Orthopedic, Ortho, Neurology, Neuro, Gastro-Intestinal, GI, Endoscopy, Endo, Oncology, Progressive Care, PCU, Hospital, Medical Center, Acute Care, Stepdown, Pediatric, Peds, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric.