To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bronx, Yonkers, New Rochelle, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
5 Entry Level Managers / Assistant Managers *Full Management Training*
Synergy Management • Bronx, Yonkers, New Rochelle, NY
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediate openings - we are currently looking to train 5 Entry Level Managers / Assistant Managers to help oversee our New York location and help with our expansion goals for this year. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management in months, not years! We're continuing to expand due to our clients demands and the growth hasn't stopped!
Successful entry level management candidates will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing campaigns and customer service target areas throughout the Greater New York area with our growing clientele. Clients and products represented are currently focused in the home improvement industry but there are many other opportunities for management candidates to cross train in our office. We are looking for several qualified individuals to train for our manager positions.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity.
- Learn to overcome objections; explain warranties, expected outcome, and services.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Manage the daily growth and development of assigned campaign.
- Manage efforts of customer acquisition and retention.
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers.
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Exceptional Earning Potential
• Generous Bonus Levels
• Full Training & Support
• Fun Working Environment
• Great Advancement Opportunities