To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054
- Monique Kleiman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Civil Engineer - Director of Structural Engineering / Bridges & Highways
Engineering Resource Group Inc • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Experience - Greater than 15 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$135,000.00 - $160,000.00 /Year
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to act as Director of Structural Engineering for bridges and highways.
- Working with a 5-person staff and subconsultants to complete designs and permitting packages for various county and municipal clients.
- Position offers growth potential in both size and diversity of projects, as well as within the firm.
- This is a position for a Professional Engineer with a proven track record of technical, project and staff management experience.
- The firm is team oriented with in house support for roadway design, permitting and surveying.
- BS Civil Engineering
- MINIMUM 15-20 YEARS' NEW JERSEY EXPERIENCE in design of bridges and highway structures.
- New Jersey PE license.
- Experience in roadway layout, grading and drainage design necessary.
- Good communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of environmental documentation and permitting a plus.
- Preparation of structural computations, detailing, and writing technical specifications and proposals.
- Proficiency in structural analysis software (STAAD, BAR 7)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D or Microstation is a plus.
Job ID: 19249-MK1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.